Wednesday, December 2, 2009

mele me khoi gujariya - Bachchan Sandhya

Respected Brother
Pranaam again!

I am back here with the words of the mele mein khoi gujariya for the benefit of the EF I wish Manish Parmar, Srinivas, Aishwarya, Kashmira Di, Zainab, Angela, AZ, Tumpa bon, Carla, Sis Rose, Rajiv G. Anil Sharma, Anand Khare, Archana, Manoj, Vijaya, Naresh Kapoor, Ravi Malhotra, Kishore Bhatt, Rupam, Vikas (Kuwait), Skh USA, Devkishen, Sudhir, Rochelle, Renate, Anu, Preeti, Satinder, Mondira, Mousumi, Sharmila, Bharati Sharma (Millie), Reshmi Philip, Reeham, Rasha Zayed, Amitabh Ziibbu, Dr. Shashi Mohan Sharma and many many others See I forgot about three very very important people Jasmine Jaywant, Sanjith Hanuman and Shanakar Narayan.. there may be many others whom I would have missed unintentionaly.. I can only be apologetic to such people.. eyt I dedicate this lokgeet the second one that you performed on the stage when celebrating the 102nd birthday of Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan..

Here it goes.. it ws easier to type so I decided to do it before.. the commentary in Hindi shall be made available as and when I get some more time.. it is a long long way to go to complete the Bachchan Sandhya.. what has been served so far is probably less than half of what I have already written with pen on an old diary..

मेले में खोई गुजरिया
जिसे मिले मुझसे मिलाये ।

उसका मुखड़ा
चांद का टुकड़ा,

कोई नज़र न लगाये
जिसे मिले मुझसे मिलाये ।

मेले में खोई गुजरिया
जिसे मिले मुझसे मिलाये ।

खोये से नैना,
तोतरे बैना,

कोई न उसको चिढ़ाये
जिसे मिले मुझसे मिलाये ।

मेले में खोई गुजरिया
जिसे मिले मुझसे मिलाये ।

मटमैली सारी,
बिना किनारी,

कॊई न उसको लजाये
जिसे मिले मुझसे मिलाये ।

मेले में खोई गुजरिया
जिसे मिले मुझसे मिलाये ।

तन की गोली,
मन की भोली,

कोई न उसे बहकाये
जिसे मिले मुझसे मिलाये
मेले में खोई गुजरिया
जिसे मिले मुझसे मिलाये ।

दूंगी चवन्नी
जो मेरी मुन्नी

को लाये कनिया उठाये
जिसे मिले मुझसे मिलाये

मेले में खोई गुजरिया
जिसे मिले मुझसे मिलाये ।

अभय शर्मा
3 दिसंबर 2009 9.40
प्रातः
Post Script
I had still forgot some important names
Syed Kabeeruddin, Zhenya Sannikova, Elena Seredkina, Subhash Kaura, Lyudmila, Mondira, Sr. Anshu, Priyanaka Verma, Anu Verma, Ekta Bharadia, Deepti shrikant Pote, Lakshmi Jag come immediately to the mind.. pahale dimaag mein kyo nahi aaye..
Post Post Script:
I take this opportunity to thank the following who had made the evening at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan a really memorable experience -
You Sir- The Amitabh Bachchan of Cinema World, Jaya Bachchan nee Jaya Bhaduri, Dr. Pushpa Bharti, Abhsihek-Aishwarya, Shweta-Nikhil, Namrata, Nayana, brother Ajitabh, Amar Singh ji, Ashutosh Rana and the invited guests - Sir Om Puri, Govind Nihalani, Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Sachin Khedekar ( I could not recollect your name at the green room, sorry, boss!), Ayz memon, Ila Arun and Piyush Pandey ( had not known it was you, I know you from college4 days when you were keeping the wickets for St. Stephens err. you were also the captain for sometime.. were you.. I am from across the Road Hindu college, Sunil Valson days), it is all right there were many others whom I thought I should have interacted with but could not.. and here too I missed an important man.. Prasoon Joshi.. I had a good chat and paid respect to him along with a copy of my poetry..
Aishwarya has the world's best smile.. or so I thought when she smiled at me.. Abhishek don't envy or flex your muscles buddy.. rishte mei tumhaare chacha lagate hai.. ab biibi ke gulaam ho bhi to kya pharak padata hai.. 17 saal ho gaye hain sunate sunate..
Love to everyone whom I might have met and still missed again unintentionally.. I can understand brother how difficult it must be to make an invitation list and give adequate attention to the invitees.. I can really understand it very well.. tha I am not able to do it for few handful people.. you are handling 1600 top invitees.. best of luck for Paa.. may Abhishek become a real Paa soon.. don't mind Abybaby.. expectations.. after all..
See I had completely forgot the hosts Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan who must have taken months of preparations to bringforth such a great event.. and Dr. Bachchan without whose birthday and beautiful poetry that he composed the evening would have never had seen the light of the day.. and Teji Bachchan ji for being poetry in his life..

No comments:

Post a Comment